Aims and objects
The main object of the Society is to promote excellence in all aspects of the service provided by expert witnesses, by means of the following:
- assisting members in running their expert witness business by any suitable means
- promoting the use of members by making potential clients aware of the elevated standards of the Society
- co-operating with any other body that is deemed to have a similar aim to that of the Society
- encouraging training for expert witnesses and those aspiring to become expert witnesses
- participating in any suitable activity that promotes the interests of the members of the Society.